What We Do
We help busy parents quickly shop for the lowest cost term life insurance to protect their growing families. See below how easy we make it to check it off the list and get on with life.
- We are a collective of agency owners that want to create another way to buy term life insurance.
- As a group we have insured over 200,000 families with over $50 billion of life insurance in force for a combined 10 generations.
We have delivered death claim checks, in person, to families who have lost a loved one
We are young parents, too, so when you decide to buy from us it helps us earn a living to feed our loved ones and we never forget that. In fact, we print client's names on paychecks to remind our team.
Just Life Insurance
Do you care how "innovative" or "disruptive" your insurance broker is? Our experience tells us clients simply want an easy process, with a touch of old fashioned service and accessibility from a real person, when needed. While we have "fancy" technology behind the scenes, we won't bore you with the details. And since everyone's situation is different we found that online calculators just frustrated our clients, so we did away with them and created a simple graph below that shows the approximate cost (y axis) and age (x axis) for a person in excellent health.
How much do I need?
A general rule of thumb is 10-15x your annual income. This will typically allow for the repayment of debts and additional funds for ongoing living expenses. If you're interested in a more personalized worksheet from a non-profit group please click here.
Work with a Canopy Caddy
Our caddies are here to assist you in answering any questions you might have and acting as an advocate on your behalf. Caddies are paid a salary, not commissions, so they can simply focus on what's right for you and your family.
- Communicate with us via phone, text or email to determine the amount YOU WANT and how much your customized coverage will cost
- Apply over the phone or email with no obligation
- Possibly take an exam or an interview over the phone with the insurance company
- Get an offer from the company
- Pay the first month (or year) and you're on your way!